Solving Women Hair Loss Problems With Efficiency And Affordability
For every woman, the hair on the scalp is supposedly important for their looks, so that it is essential to understand the reasons for the fall of hair or increased hair loss. At Radiance Hair Clinics, we have the experts to help out with your queries about the loss of hair with solutions at costs which are affordable. Before deciding upon visiting our clinic at Bhubaneswar, Odisha, it would help to understand various reasons for hair loss for women.
Hair loss in women could be temporary or permanent
Women are seen to have hair loss, due to certain temporary reasons or permanent causes as in certain genetic conditions. There may also be scenarios, where the temporary causes could transform into permanent reasons, more so in cases where diagnosis of the general body diseases leading to hair loss is not done correctly. There may also be conditions, where the remedial measures for the causes can revert back the hair or it may sometimes lead to permanent hair loss. Hence, it is necessary to have good doctors and hair experts look into the problems.
In women, usually hair loss is because of the following reasons:
- Androgenic alopecia – In women, androgenic alopecia is seen as thinning of hair across all of scalp. This may be due to hormonal actions, as well as ovarian cyst, along with intake of birth control pills with high androgenic component, in case of pregnancy and in case of menopause. It may also be due to genetic causes.
- Telogen effluvium – During serious traumatic and stressful situations, bunch of hair can fall off, seen commonly in malnutrition, child birth, major surgeries and high degree infections, making this an important reason for loss of hair in large numbers.
- Anagen effluvium – Destruction of the hair follicles during growing phase is known as anagen effluvium, where the mitosis and metabolism is affected. Such a scenario is seen during chemotherapy for cancer, which targets the rapidly dividing cancer cells, while destroying the other rapidly dividing cells in the body such as the hair follicles.
- Alopecia due to traction – Some women have the habit of doing braiding, ponytails, using extensions and different other hair styles, which will have a pulling effect on the hair follicles. Such hairstyles lead to hair fall over a period of time, so that hair doesn’t grow.
- Oral contraceptives – Due to the continuous use of oral contraceptive pills, there may be certain abnormal hormonal problems. There can be disturbed hormone levels, which may be the reason for hair fall in some women.
Treatment modalities for women’s hair loss can be many, which can be known from our set up of Radiance Hair Clinics, while the treatment can be provided in the hands of best doctors. Ideally, the treatment should be started from an early period, especially after having proper diagnosis, because this will lead to proper initiation of treatment. Instead of trying out various home remedies and listening to others’ words, you can benefit by visiting our clinic because the treatment is targeted for individual cases along with necessary hair implantation as and if required.